Saturday, April 21, 2012

More Kyiv Gymnasium No. 2

Pictures from the classroom observation & the room where they greeted us, etc.




President George W. Bush visited this school four or five years ago. You can see part of the display below the school emblem.




English class lesson focused on science with students presenting




English class lesson focused on science with students presenting




English class lesson focused on science with students presenting: This basically the assistant principal (but the title is different). She led this class, I guess because we were there. It was a bit odd. You can see the normal teacher at the front left near the window.




This is the start of the lesson I observed! It made me think of my friends Emily, Jamie, Lisa, Robin & Pat!



Front of the school

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment