Sunday, April 15, 2012

Finally Here!!

We're here, & I'm so tired. I've had less than two hours of sleep since Saturday morning & it is now after 10:00 on Sunday night here. I'm going to post a few pictures & then go to bed.
Tomorrow morning I'm going to type up a blog entry so far & also add two entries I wrote while crossing the Atlantic.
Good night!
LMMS Flat Eagle in Frankfurt waiting to fly to Ukraine! Here you see some other TGC Teacher Fellows & a Coca-Cola Lite!




Kiev/Kyiv airport: Getting off plane & onto a bus to go the terminal.




Waiting to go through Ukraine immigration. I didn't "realize" I wasn't suppose to take this! Oh well!




Our guide for the next few days in the capital city met us at the airport.




LMMS Flat Eagle made it to Ukraine & the Hotel Rus lobby in Kyiv!




Easter arrangement in hotel lobby. Today is Orthodox Easter.




Photos from our Ukrainian Dinner on Orthodox Easter. We thought the meal was over before we had even had the first course (soup)!


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Hospital'na St,Kiev,Ukraine

1 comment: