Sunday, March 18, 2012

TGC Cohort #2 has arrived in Morocco!

Morocco
Morocco's location in Africa
One of the TGC teachers in the Morocco cohort posted about 20 minutes ago via Facebook that they have arrived by bus in Rabat after their flight landed in Casablanca!!! I will share more details as I get them.

It is so very exciting & weird to realize I will land in Kyiv, Ukraine four weeks from today. Yes, that would be a mere 28 days (27 until departure)!!!

Update at 7:45 pm (EST) Sunday:  Later this afternoon I learned they could not land in Morocco's capital city of Rabat due to high winds. That is why they were rerouted for landing to Casablanca & then bussed to Rabat.  Of course, to me it sounds pretty cool to say you landed in Casablanca!!!

On the right side of my blog you can find a list (Blogs I Follow) with many of my colleagues Teachers for Global Classrooms travel blogs. Maintaining a travel blog before, during (as possible) & following travel is one of the requirements/expectations as a TGC fellow. The most recently updated blogs are on top with a few exceptions (depending on blog hosting platform). One exception is a Morocco colleague; so if you look at the bottom of the blog list, it is Travel Blog - ASKIvinsTravels :). This is the fellow I've been following this afternoon via Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. I'm having trouble figuring out how to edit my posts on the iPad. Add that to the list of things to learn or do between now & 4/14! I'm not taking a laptop, only the iPad with a bluetooth keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with that! Let me know how it goes. I'm considering acquiring one before my trip...maybe.

      Delete